Saturday, June 13, 2009

The William Mann River Rages

DSC04115 As if the weather gods were looking down on me and laughing since Kevin left for Senior Week a torrential storm struck the Mann estate while Kathy & I were out for the evening with my parents. As we sat dining at “The Bonefish Grill” rain poured outside in buckets. I wondered to myself, “I hope the stream is ok?” After dinner and a little shopping we arrived home about an hour and a half after the storm had ended. Surprisingly the Mann River was still raging as if it to was angry that Kevin would not be home until next Saturday. Because I am always thinking of you, my dedicated readers I braved the weather conditions in order to capture some video of the raging current running through the Mann River. 



No comments:

Post a Comment