Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Kevin & Me (sneak peak)

Ok I know I am going a little crazy here. However Kevin getting ready to go off to college is really doing strange things to me. As a coping mechanism I have been working on a important and provoking film presentation which I will premier at Kevin's graduation party. Anyway here is a short version including exclusive clips of Kevin & I through the years. This is a sneak peek of the masterpiece I am working on. To give you, my dedicated readers some idea of how BIG the final film is going to be, this short is about 7 minutes long while the graduation film is just under 60 minutes.




Technical Note: You will not find this video on my YouTube channel. This sneak peak is available only here, for you, my dedicated readers. Also some of the pictures need to be re-edited but hey I wanted to share it with all of you even in this rough cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment