Saturday, May 23, 2009

Bound By Blood & Love

Ok I admit it dedicated readers. As Kevin approaches high school graduation and prepares to head off to college and Bill Jr gets closer to completing college I am often left wondering "where the heck did all that time go". I truly LOVED my days as a young parent raising my two boys. Things often look anti-climatic these days. However I realize that it is what is it and I look toward the future with pride in both my boys and hope for the future.

Today while I was working in my stream the song, "Go On" by Jack Johnson came on my I-pod and images of my boys started passing through my mind. I took a few minutes to try and recreate the moment for all of you, my dedicated readers. I hope you enjoy this and if you have young ones, hug them extra hard and try to remember the moment because it will not come again.

No comments:

Post a Comment